Healing & Balance LLC • Christine Milovani, LCSW, PSEP
Your heart knows the way, run in that direction. ~Rumi
- Masters Degree in Clinical Social Work, UW-Madison
- Bachelors Degree in Social Work, Marquette University
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (WI)
- EMDR trained therapist, Levels I/II
- Certified Provisional Somatic Experiencing® Practitioner
- Certified Integral Qigong & Tai Chi Instructor (200+ hrs)
- Certified Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Certified Reiki Practitioner & Teacher
- Additional training in the areas of: Motivational Interviewing, Health Coaching, Mindfulness, Mindful Self-Compassion, and Complementary/Integrative Health.
y utilizing her skills in social work, psychotherapy, somatic therapies and healing arts. Christine intentionally creates a grounded space for healing with an open heart, compassion, deep listening, authenticity and clarity.
~Psychotherapy (WI only)
~Embodied Healing (table work)
~Coaching & Consultation
~Educational groups and classes
meditation, mindfulness, mindful self-compassion, guided imagery, breath awareness, tai chi, qigong and ®. Christine offers classes, groups and workshops to increase skills with an embodied experience of what is being learned. "Inner Balance" is her signature meditation, movement, and qigong class which focuses on balancing energy within the chakra system.
She also worked in partnership with VHA and other strategic partners for the creation and delivery of the Whole Health Clinical Education Program. As a faculty member, she helped develop and co-facilitate the Whole Health curriculum for over 2000 clinicians and leaders at 40+ VHA facilities. Christine holds a long-term vision for a paradigm shift toward health and wholeness for both individuals and systems.
Christine enjoys living a healthy lifestyle in the country. She enjoys cooking with locally grown food and herbs from her organic garden. She is surrounded by wise friends, mentors and teachers who help her mind, heart and spirit grow equally. Christine's favorite vacations have been immersed in the natural landscapes of Hawaii, Japan, Costa Rica, Portugal, Spain, Arizona, California and Utah.
One more meaningful opportunity for Christine, is the honor to officiate and plan heartfelt wedding ceremonies for her friends and other couples. If you are interested, and in love, just ask! (Anam Cara Weddings, as a branch of Healing & Balance LLC).
Christine's grounded and expansive view when offering telehealth sessions to you!